The Breakthrough Coach
How to Find More Time for Instructional Leadership & Increase Student Achievement
What if you could trim 20 hours off your work week AND multiply your time in classrooms by 500%?
In This Program Participants Will Learn How To:
- Maintain a sensible workweek by increasing personal productivity and efficiency;
- Observe classroom instruction for two days each week;
- Fulfill your role as "Instructional Leader";
- Employ best practices for using administrative support;
- Organize your school community to produce breakthroughs in student achievement.
Who Should Attend:
Site Principals – all levels, District Office Administrative Managers, Superintendents, and their Secretaries
Conducted over two full days; Includes lecture, small group discussion, Q&A, and hands-on implementation.